Top SF Realtor POV: 10 Things About My Car
Writings about residential real estate, San Francisco, and all things home, by Liz Branham, J. D. and Kindred SF Homes Associate
Does the state of my car say something about me? You decide! Here are 10 things you should know:
- My car was stolen when I mistakenly left the keys in it. OK, big mistake, but c'mon...who's perfect?!
- I always have dog treats and poop bags in my car. My dog Zola is my co-pilot.
- I don’t wash my car very often and, if I do, I usually only wash the outside. Two things. First, I’m trying to conserve water, which was a thing before this past rainy winter. Second, I kinda luv' doing the drive-through car wash!
- I really enjoy listening to podcasts in my car. My favorites for short rides are Up First and The Daily. Road trips usually entail true crime dramas.
- I am the best driver of my car. Some may say I am a control freak, but I stand firmly behind this statement.
- My car always has sand in it. Taking Zola to the beach is one of the best parts of the day.
- My car always has some sort of food or gum wrapper in it. I am skilled at eating and driving, and find chewing and driving to be quite therapeutic.
- You’ll always find a water bottle in my car. There’s no other way to get my eight glasses a day since I am in the car so much.
- I have (what my family calls) “rocket boxes" that secure on top of the car for extra storage; these boxes are covered with stickers from years and years of road trips. It is a wonderful trek down memory lane each time we put the boxes on.
- I also have stickers on the back windshield from my kids' schools (Go Blue! Go Cats!) and my license plate holder for my university (Go Bruins!). If you know me, you know it's my car and you know how proud I am of my children.
Any guesses about the make and model? Extra points for emailing your answer!