by Shelly Sutherland
reading time: 1 minute
It is March 11, one year since the shutdown was announced and I am thinking about the many ways my life has changed. Can you relate to any of these?
1. Eye contact is more important than ever when talking to someone six feet away.
2. I hear the birds and, also, the beautiful silence.
3. So many stars!
4. Video calls can happen anywhere, anytime, in any form of clothing.
5. I’m okay with some weight gain because the sweats do not remind me of my expansion.
6. Feeling comfortable biking in the City.
7. Dancing at night at the Golden Gate Park Bandshell is an excellent form of entertainment.
8. I discovered the perfect burrito, after giving up on it decades ago.
9. More time with my dog brings her much joy. Not so sure about the boyfriend.
10. Going to bed early is a good thing.
11. Waking up early allows me to catch sunrises.
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
You’ve got questions and we can’t wait to answer them.